Supply & Installation civil/infrastructure packages (for projects already engineered) including supply of all structural components, equipment & site labour components.
Dincel Civil Solutions have the ability to streamline the schedule of works programs for projects due to us being able to not only supply but install. With our extensive knowledge of the Dincel product, we are able to work around and adjust works on the fly.
With years of experience in project management and a clear understanding of the timeframes of Dincel product and other products, the Dincel Civil Solutions team are able to provide advice on progressing the works for your project to include Dincel.
Using Dincel products in your project allows for the installation process to progress at a faster rate, which in turn results in savings in construction time and labour.
Additionally, Dincel Civil Solutions can offer site supervision, installation assistance or training on ground to accredited site crews to assist in any way.
If you require installation support or would like to find out how Dincel Civil Solutions can assist with your next or current project, please contact us today.
Confirm wall footprint & Starter bar spacings, as specified.
Flick stringline & Install wall base guide track accessories, timbers or angles to establish wall location.
Dincel panels & accessories can easily be cut on site with cordless power tools.
Lightweight panels simply snap together & slide over starter bars into position.
Simply place reo bars (vertically as specified and horizontally at 150mm increments if required).
Brace walls with props & walers (optional) or by fixing to formwork deck above & additional stiffening supports to openings & wall ends.
Dincel panels are filled with ready-mix concrete after Engineers sign-off. It’s important that the pump nozzle is directed at the webs of the panel.
Dincel Civil Solutions can provide optional finishes or make recommendations on finishes for your project.
Finishes for Dincel include:
- Bare Dincel Where a decorative finish is not required (for most civil projects such as pits, underground tanks & culverts) Dincel walls are left bar.
- Paint Dincel can be finished with PVC compatible paints.
- Rendered Dincel can be finished with PVC compatible renders (typically acrylic) in a variety of smooth, textured and stenciled finishes.
- Cladding Options include stone, timber, metal or other commercially available NCC compliant cladding.
- Green Wall Fixtures can be secured to Dincel to create a green wall.